The No-Prep School Continents and Oceans Complete Resource Pack is a trip around the world! Students will get a bird’s-eye-view of the Earth’s landmasses and bodies of water! This earth science literacy is unit meant for students in grades 2-4.
Geography meets oceanography in this thirteen-part course that covers all seven continents and all five oceans. There’s a little bit of everything in this expansive course which will keep your student’s attention and have them learning at the same time.
Here’s what you get in this COMPLETE RESOURCE PACK:
- 113 page workbook that includes 20 worksheets and more than 30 pages of text
- Black and white version as well as FULL COLOR
- A 3-page FINAL TEST
- An 8-page FINAL PROJECT
- 55 page teacher guide/answer key
- 95 BEAUTIFUL PowerPoint slides (No one calls my PowerPoints boring!)
- PLUS a pdf file of the workbook sized for easy reading on a Kindle, Kindle app, or iPad. (There’s instructions on how to do that included in the teaching guide. But don’t worry. It’s as simple as sending your eReader an email.)
But wait! There’s more! And it’s FREE!
You also get the interactive online course for kids who prefer to be active in their learning and a fully-narrated video for those who learn best through auditory stimulation.
What’s Inside the Interactive Online Course?
- PART ONE – Introduction
- PART TWO – Introduction to Oceans
- PART THREE – The Atlantic Ocean
- PART FOUR – The Indian Ocean
- PART FIVE – The Arctic Ocean
- PART SIX – The Southern Ocean
- PART SEVEN – The European Continent
- PART EIGHT – The Asian Continent
- PART NINE – The African Continent
- PART TEN – The Australian Continent
- PART ELEVEN – Continent of Antarctica
- PART TWELVE – The South American Continent
- PART THIRTEEN – The North American Continent
Each part has an online assessment and everything is SELF-GRADING!
No Prep for YOU!
Everything in the No-Prep School literacy units were created to make your day easier. Whether you are a parent homeschooling one special-needs child or a third grade classroom teacher responsible for thirty-two kids, this really is A NO-PREP UNIT.
Use the POWERPOINT in a classroom and have your kids take turns reading each slide.
Use the VIDEO in homeschool and have your child work on their own. Or send the link to the video home to your classroom students to watch as homework.
PRINT the BLACK AND WHITE VERSION or have your students look at the FULL-COLOR VERSION on their computer or send the specially-sized eBook version to your Kindle, Kindle app, or iPad and let them hold it like a book.
Complete a section each day or twice a week.
EVERY RESOURCE PACK I MAKE CAN BE EASILY CUSTOMIZED for several grade levels and almost any learning requirement.
I do all the prep so you don’t have to! Buy it tonight, use it tomorrow! It’s that easy!