FREE BEARS Nature Study Course for Kids
Welcome to today’s FREE TEACHING RESOURCE!
This FREE unit is for grades 3-5 and comes with two teaching/learning choices.
Fully narrated video
If you’re looking for NO PREP PRINTABLE WORKBOOKS and WORKSHEETS or PAPERBACK VERSIONS of this unit you can find the links for those below.
What’s Inside the Interactive Online Course?
PART ONE – Introduction to Bears of North America
PART TWO – Black Bears
PART THREE – Brown Bears
PART FOUR – Polar Bears
Each part has an online assessment and everything is SELF-GRADING!
No Prep for YOU!
READY TO TAKE THE ONLINE CLASS?
JUST CLICK FORWARD ON THE SLIDE-SHOW!
(NOTE – Workbooks always contain more information and exercises than is contained in the online course or the video.)
If you’re looking for a NO-PREP homeschool or classroom solution try our printable workbooks and worksheets that go with this online course. There is always more information in the workbooks than there is in the video. And there are lots of worksheets with different kinds of questions to test your learner.
Here’s what you get in this COMPLETE RESOURCE PACK:
- 57 page workbook that includes 21 worksheets and more than 30 pages of text
- Black and white version as well as FULL COLOR
- A 3-page FINAL ASSESSMENT
- 26 page teacher guide/answer key
- 49 BEAUTIFUL PowerPoint slides (No one calls my PowerPoints boring!)
- PLUS a pdf file of the workbook sized for easy reading on a Kindle, Kindle app, or iPad. (There’s instructions on how to do that included in the teaching guide. But don’t worry. It’s as simple as sending your eReader an email.)